Low Loss Flexible LMR-200-FR Coax Cable 50 (Ohm) Impedance
- CW-LMR-200-FR part number from Connectwide is a CW-LMR-200-FR coax cable that is Flexible.
- Connectwide CW-LMR-200-FR Flexible coax cable is 50 Ohm and has a PE dielectric.
- Our CW-LMR-200-FR coax is constructed with a 0.195 jacket made of FRPE.
- CW-LMR-200-FR coax has a shield count of 2, a RF shielding of 90 dB and the maximum frequency for this Connectwide cable is 5.8 GHz.
- CW-LMR-200-FR coax cable has an attenuation at 1 GHz of N/A dB.
- Connectwide CW-LMR-200-FR coax cables are part of over 40,000 RF, microwave and millimeter wave components.
- CW-LMR-200-FR cables and our other RF parts are available for same day shipping worldwide.
- * LMR™ is a trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
LMR cables are high performance coaxial communications cables designed for use in virtually all wireless system applications. The cables are more flexible than corrugated cables and exhibit much lower loss than traditional RG cables. LMR Cables are the latest advent in the RF Coax cables. Designed by & manufactured by Times Microwave Systems founded in 1948 as Times Wire and Cable Company that manufactures wide selection of wires and cables especially for the defense, commercial RF & microwave systems. LMR cable assemblies are used as transmission lines for antennas transmitters & receivers on missiles, airplanes, ships, satellites, and industrial and military ground communications. Also as test leads for RF instrumentations & controls.
LMR cables are available in a full range of sizes from 0.100 inch (CW-LMR-100) to 1.70 inches (CW-LMR-1700). The LMR cable numbers are as follows: CW-LMR-100A; CW-LMR-195; CW-LMR-200; CW-LMR-240; CW-LMR-300; CW-LMR-400; CW-LMR-600; CW-LMR-900; CW-LMR-1200; & CW-LMR-1700
|Velocity of Propagation (%)||83|
|Jacket Diameter (Inch)||0.195|
|No. of Shields||2|
|Attenuation at 1 GHz (dB)||N/A/td>|
|Power, Max at 1 Ghz.(Watts)||N/A/td>|
|Passive Intermodulation (dBc)||N/A|
|RF Shielding (dB)||90|
|Frequency, Max (GHz)||5.8|
|Max Operating Temperature (Deg C)||185|
|Center Conductor Type||Solid|
|Inner Conductor, Number of Strands||1|
|Minimum Bend Radius, One Time (Inch)||0.5|
|Minimum Bend Radius, Repeated (Inch)||2|
LMR cables used unique design features that includes the following:
- Closed cell, high velocity, low loss Polyethylene foam dielectric insulator to prevent breakdown in extreme environment and aging.
- Aluminum foil tape bonded directly to the insulator that provides excellent shielding >90 dB, also it acts as a weather and moisture shield.
- Tinned copper outer braid for grounding and connector retention
- Heavy duty UV & weather resistant Polyethylene outer jacket to guarantee a twenty years life span.
Although LMR cables cost a little bit more than any competitive coax cables for many good reasons: better VSWR, higher RF shielding, less noise interference, extra flexibility and above all higher performance and longer life duration in an extreme weather conditions.
No customer reviews for the moment.