Standard Flexible RG141 Coax Cable 50 (Ohm) Impedance
- CW-RG141 part number from Connectwide is a CW-RG141 coax cable that is Flexible.
- Connectwide CW-RG141 Flexible coax cable is 50 Ohm and has a PTFE dielectric.
- Our CW-RG141 coax is constructed with a 0.19 jacket made of PTFE (FG).
- CW-RG141 coax has a shield count of 1, a RF shielding of N/A dB and the maximum frequency for this Connectwide cable is 10 GHz.
- CW-RG141 coax cable has an attenuation at 1 GHz of 13 dB.
- Connectwide CW-RG141 coax cables are part of over 40,000 RF, microwave and millimeter wave components.
- CW-RG141 cables and our other RF parts are available for same day shipping worldwide.
- Custom RF cable assemblies using CW-RG141 or or other coax can be built and shipped same day as well.
Coaxial cables are used in high frequency transmission, especially for transmitters and receivers, computers, radio and TV transmissions where no flame propagation under behaviour in fire is permitted. The varied mechanical, thermal and electronic properties of Coaxial cables mean that they can be used up into the GHz levels, as per cable type.
RG cables are available in a wide range of sizes . The RG cable numbers are as follows: CW-RG108A/U, CW-RG11A/U, CW-RG141A/U, CW-RG142B/U, CW-RG174A/U, CW-RG178B/U, CW-RG179B/U, CW-RG180B/U, CW-RG187A/U, CW-RG188A/U, CW-RG188-DS, CW-RG196A/U, CW-RG213/U, CW-RG214/U, CW-RG217/U, CW-RG218/U, CW-RG223/U, CW-RG225/U, CW-RG302/U, CW-RG303/U, CW-RG316/U, CW-RG316-DS, CW-RG393/U, CW-RG400/U, CW-RG401/U, CW-RG402/U, CW-RG402/U-STRAIGHT, CW-RG405/U, CW-RG405/U-STRAIGHT, CW-RG55B/U, CW-RG58C/U, CW-RG58-P, CW-RG59B/U, CW-RG62A/U, CW-RG6A/U, CW-RG6-CATV, CW-RG8A/U, CW-RG8X.
|Velocity of Propagation (%)||70|
|Jacket Diameter (Inch)||0.19|
|Jacket Material||PTFE (FG)|
|No. of Shields||1|
|Attenuation at 1 GHz (dB)||13/td>|
|Power, Max at 1 Ghz.(Watts)||650/td>|
|Passive Intermodulation (dBc)||N/A|
|RF Shielding (dB)||N/A|
|Frequency, Max (GHz)||10|
|Max Operating Temperature (Deg C)||200|
|Center Conductor Type||Solid|
|Inner Conductor, Number of Strands||1|
|Minimum Bend Radius, One Time (Inch)||N/A|
|Minimum Bend Radius, Repeated (Inch)||N/A|
No customer reviews for the moment.