Standard Flexible RG142 Coax Cable 50 (Ohm) Impedance
- CW-RG142 part number from Connectwide is a CW-RG142 coax cable that is Flexible.
- Connectwide CW-RG142 Flexible coax cable is 50 Ohm and has a PTFE dielectric.
- Our CW-RG142 coax is constructed with a 0.195 jacket made of FEP.
- CW-RG142 coax has a shield count of 2, a RF shielding of N/A dB and the maximum frequency for this Connectwide cable is 8 GHz.
- CW-RG142 coax cable has an attenuation at 1 GHz of 12.9 dB.
- Connectwide CW-RG142 coax cables are part of over 40,000 RF, microwave and millimeter wave components.
- CW-RG142 cables and our other RF parts are available for same day shipping worldwide.
- Custom RF cable assemblies using CW-RG142 or or other coax can be built and shipped same day as well.
Coaxial cables are used in high frequency transmission, especially for transmitters and receivers, computers, radio and TV transmissions where no flame propagation under behaviour in fire is permitted. The varied mechanical, thermal and electronic properties of Coaxial cables mean that they can be used up into the GHz levels, as per cable type.
RG cables are available in a wide range of sizes . The RG cable numbers are as follows: CW-RG108A/U, CW-RG11A/U, CW-RG141A/U, CW-RG142B/U, CW-RG174A/U, CW-RG178B/U, CW-RG179B/U, CW-RG180B/U, CW-RG187A/U, CW-RG188A/U, CW-RG188-DS, CW-RG196A/U, CW-RG213/U, CW-RG214/U, CW-RG217/U, CW-RG218/U, CW-RG223/U, CW-RG225/U, CW-RG302/U, CW-RG303/U, CW-RG316/U, CW-RG316-DS, CW-RG393/U, CW-RG400/U, CW-RG401/U, CW-RG402/U, CW-RG402/U-STRAIGHT, CW-RG405/U, CW-RG405/U-STRAIGHT, CW-RG55B/U, CW-RG58C/U, CW-RG58-P, CW-RG59B/U, CW-RG62A/U, CW-RG6A/U, CW-RG6-CATV, CW-RG8A/U, CW-RG8X.
|Velocity of Propagation (%)||70|
|Jacket Diameter (Inch)||0.195|
|No. of Shields||2|
|Attenuation at 1 GHz (dB)||12.9/td>|
|Power, Max at 1 Ghz.(Watts)||N/A/td>|
|Passive Intermodulation (dBc)||N/A|
|RF Shielding (dB)||N/A|
|Frequency, Max (GHz)||8|
|Max Operating Temperature (Deg C)||200|
|Center Conductor Type||Solid|
|Inner Conductor, Number of Strands||1|
|Minimum Bend Radius, One Time (Inch)||N/A|
|Minimum Bend Radius, Repeated (Inch)||1|
No customer reviews for the moment.