Low Loss Corrugated SPO-375 Coax Cable 50 (Ohm) Impedance
- CW-SPO-375 part number from Connectwide is a CW-SPO-375 coax cable that is Corrugated.
- Connectwide CW-SPO-375 Corrugated coax cable is 50 Ohm and has a Foam PE dielectric.
- Our CW-SPO-375 coax is constructed with a 0.43 jacket made of PE.
- CW-SPO-375 coax has a shield count of 1, a RF shielding of N/A dB and the maximum frequency for this Connectwide cable is 6 GHz.
- CW-SPO-375 coax cable has an attenuation at 1 GHz of N/A dB.
- Connectwide CW-SPO-375 coax cables are part of over 40,000 RF, microwave and millimeter wave components.
- CW-SPO-375 cables and our other RF parts are available for same day shipping worldwide.
- Custom RF cable assemblies using CW-SPO-375 or or other coax can be built and shipped same day as well.
Coaxial cables are used in high frequency transmission, especially for transmitters and receivers, computers, radio and TV transmissions where no flame propagation under behaviour in fire is permitted. The varied mechanical, thermal and electronic properties of Coaxial cables mean that they can be used up into the GHz levels, as per cable type.
|Dielectric Type||Foam PE|
|Velocity of Propagation (%)||83|
|Jacket Diameter (Inch)||0.43|
|No. of Shields||1|
|Attenuation at 1 GHz (dB)||N/A/td>|
|Power, Max at 1 Ghz.(Watts)||N/A/td>|
|Passive Intermodulation (dBc)||-158|
|RF Shielding (dB)||N/A|
|Frequency, Max (GHz)||6|
|Max Operating Temperature (Deg C)||85|
|Center Conductor Type||Solid|
|Inner Conductor, Number of Strands||1|
|Minimum Bend Radius, One Time (Inch)||1.75|
|Minimum Bend Radius, Repeated (Inch)||N/A|
No customer reviews for the moment.