Low Loss Corrugated SPP-500-LLPL Coax Cable 50 (Ohm) Impedance
- CW-SPP-500-LLPL part number from Connectwide is a CW-SPP-500-LLPL coax cable that is Corrugated.
- Connectwide CW-SPP-500-LLPL Corrugated coax cable is 50 Ohm and has a PTFE dielectric.
- Our CW-SPP-500-LLPL coax is constructed with a 0.5 jacket made of FEP.
- CW-SPP-500-LLPL coax has a shield count of 1, a RF shielding of N/A dB and the maximum frequency for this Connectwide cable is 5.8 GHz.
- CW-SPP-500-LLPL coax cable has an attenuation at 1 GHz of N/A dB.
- Connectwide CW-SPP-500-LLPL coax cables are part of over 40,000 RF, microwave and millimeter wave components.
- CW-SPP-500-LLPL cables and our other RF parts are available for same day shipping worldwide.
- Custom RF cable assemblies using CW-SPP-500-LLPL or or other coax can be built and shipped same day as well.
Coaxial cables are used in high frequency transmission, especially for transmitters and receivers, computers, radio and TV transmissions where no flame propagation under behaviour in fire is permitted. The varied mechanical, thermal and electronic properties of Coaxial cables mean that they can be used up into the GHz levels, as per cable type.
|Velocity of Propagation (%)||76|
|Jacket Diameter (Inch)||0.5|
|No. of Shields||1|
|Attenuation at 1 GHz (dB)||N/A/td>|
|Power, Max at 1 Ghz.(Watts)||N/A/td>|
|Passive Intermodulation (dBc)||-160|
|RF Shielding (dB)||N/A|
|Frequency, Max (GHz)||5.8|
|Max Operating Temperature (Deg C)||200|
|Center Conductor Type||Solid|
|Inner Conductor, Number of Strands||1|
|Minimum Bend Radius, One Time (Inch)||1.5|
|Minimum Bend Radius, Repeated (Inch)||N/A|
No customer reviews for the moment.